Niki Raapana, “Communitarianism is the fake political theory that advocates for a New World Order. Communitarians claim their theory represents a "balance" between selfish individualism and holistic communism. It is the new Machiavellian middle ground.”

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Alpha Course aligned with the Blair Foundation?




Is the Alpha Course aligned with the Blair Foundation?

In the post Bill, Bono, and Blair: An Unholy Trinity? I alluded to providing further information regarding Nicky Gumbel, the Anglican who is a member of Tony Blair's Faith Foundation. My main goal, however, is to expose the dangers of the Alpha Course, of which Gumbel is the head.

You may or may not have heard of the Alpha Course. In the past two decades or so, it has swept across the UK, finding particular success amongst Roman Catholics (right there--you should be raising an eyebrow!) Alpha likes to describe itself as "a practical introduction to the Christian faith." Interesting, but if it is truly introducing the Christian faith, then why do Catholics who participate continue to attend their Catholic churches after they've completed the course? But I'm getting ahead of myself.

It was my research into the dangers and deceptions of the Alpha Course that led me to begin this blog. As I studied not just Alpha, but many of the deceptions ...

No comments:

Post a Comment