Niki Raapana, “Communitarianism is the fake political theory that advocates for a New World Order. Communitarians claim their theory represents a "balance" between selfish individualism and holistic communism. It is the new Machiavellian middle ground.”

Friday, February 28, 2014

Somerset Levels - Stuffed by Cameron


DO YOU KNOW?
I RENT MY HOME OUT AT £3,000 a MONTH
I CLAIM £21,000 FOR MY SECOND HOME’S MORTGAGE
I LIVE FOR FREE AT 10 DOWNING STREET

Yet I have turned down Dutch offers of help, expertise and equipment to help quickly drain and sort out the flooded Somerset Levels.   After all, what’s in it for me?  Nothing, right?

I have also turned down grants of hundreds of thousands of pounds from the EU to pay for the building of sea defences, river banks, dredging, etc, etc. all around the UK to help the farmers and householders whose lives have been ruined by the floods.  After all, what’ in it for me? Nothing, right?

Not just in Somerset, but Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and other areas!  After all, what’ in it for me? Nothing, right?

SOME PEOPLE CALL ME A CROOK!   
Because I am stuffing the people who voted for me, and are mug enough to trust me and believe I care!   

I do not care! 
I MEAN, show me the money – AND I MIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment