Niki Raapana, “Communitarianism is the fake political theory that advocates for a New World Order. Communitarians claim their theory represents a "balance" between selfish individualism and holistic communism. It is the new Machiavellian middle ground.”

Friday, May 31, 2013

UK Run By Fraudsters And Perverts



My mother was widowed in 1942 when my father was killed returning from a secret op dropping supplies to resistance fighters in Holland. He was a pilot flight lieutenant. My mother had a war widows pension until she emigrated to Kenya in 1958. She returned to Britain in 1978 and tried to get her pension reinstated. The DHS said there was no record of her war widows pension and they gave her income support instead, which was well below the value of her rightful pension. 
After she died, the DHS claimed that she owed them £11,000 because her savings had exceeded the maximum for income support at various times. As executor of her estate I challenged the DHS/DWP over their claim and cited the report by the DWP officer saying that she was not recorded as ever having had a war widows pension. At the tribunal the DWP said that they had done everything to establish her entitlement even the Veterans Agency they said, could not find a record. 
I wrote to the VA, their reply gave me all the details of her entitlement. The difference over the period in value was about £50K which she should have had, and which would have given her a much better life style. 
The tribunal ignored the fact that the DWP officer lied in his witness statement and ordered me to repay the estimated £11K out of her estate. I have refused to pay and continue to do so. 
The UK is run by fraudsters and perverts!

P.  (Sent from my iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment