Niki Raapana, “Communitarianism is the fake political theory that advocates for a New World Order. Communitarians claim their theory represents a "balance" between selfish individualism and holistic communism. It is the new Machiavellian middle ground.”

Friday, December 21, 2012

Hepatitis B Vaccination - at Birth?

How Important is Hepatitis B Vaccination at Birth?

Ian 1Managing Editor's Note: Below is the tale of Ian Gromowski, a boy who lived 47 days after his at birth Hepatitis B vaccination. Thank you to his mom Deanna for sharing her agonizing story with us. I am proud that Age of Autism is here to publicize stories like Ian's. (And there are many more stories. I'm thinking of a darling girl in NJ named Gianna who succumbed to her vaccinations.) Autism One Radio featured Ian's story last week. Download Deanna GromowskiFINAL

Deanna and her husband have a healthy baby boy named Vance. 

Deanna is now battling thyroid cancer. 
You can read more of Ian's story here: www.iansvoice.org

By Deanna Gromowski

There are days I cannot believe what happened to my son Ian Larsen Gromowski. 

It almost seems as though it was a bad, horrible nightmare that I cannot wake up from.  My name is Deanna Gromowski and I am just a mom.......... 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment